- Customer Reviews (0)
Only Registered Member Purchases Will Be Approved Click Here to Register Adults Only 19+ (21 if you reside outside of Canada)
100 Microgram 1P-LSD Refill Tab
HOW TO MIX, MEASURE & STORE YOUR LSD
Keep the bottle refrigerated or in a dark cool safe place. LSD degrades quickly in sunlight.
LSD analogues are very potent medicines, even at the microdose level. Secure and store your LSD analogue tabs/bottles in a lockable container stored in a refrigerator unaccessible by children and pets.
Put your refill 1P-LSD Blotter Tab into your LSD Microdosing Bottle and add 100ml of medical grade distilled water, shake well, then refrigerate for 24 hours. Shake well before each use. Every 1ml of water will have 1 microgram of LSD. The average microdose of LSD is 10-20MLs or 10-20μg Micrograms.
When you’re ready to dose, use a plunger syringe (no needle necessary) or dropper to measure the amount that you want.
Use the plunger to squirt it into your mouth. Swish it around in your mouth for 3-5 minutes, then swallow.
This bottle contains 100ML or 100 Micrograms of LSD in distilled water. This bottle contains 5-10 microdoses of LSD at 20ML/10ML or 20/10μg Micrograms per dose.
Please download and read or LSD Ingredient, Warning Directions Sheet
Download Our Microdosing Tracking Sheet
IS 1P-LSD A LEGAL LSD SUBSTITUTE?
There are a few chemical analogs to LSD, the most well-known and available of which is 1P-LSD-. In some cases, 1P-LSD may be considered a legal LSD substitute.
1P-LSD is structurally almost identical to LSD, and, according to anecdotal reports, the nature of the effects of the two are highly comparable. The big difference is that 1P-LSD does not succumb to the same regulations as LSD.
- USA: 1P-LSD is also illegal to consume, but it’s available for purchase online since 2015 as a “research chemical.” The producers dispose of liability for its use with a “not for human consumption” label, and the substance itself has not been the cause of criminal prosecution.
- Canada: the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act does not mention LSD analogs, so 1P-LSD is not illegal. 1P-LSD is variation of LSD-25, it is not a "salt"
- UK: E1P-LSD is illegal to produce, distribute, and import.
- Europe: 1P-LSD is illegal. However, up until recently, it was legal in Germany, and there are numerous online vendors that still operate from there, shipping “research chemicals” worldwide, with a few exceptions.
- Rest of the world: in a gray zone or unregulated, except in Japan, where it’s explicitly illegal.
Disclaimer: Microdelics™ makes no claims towards any efficacy of this product to treat any medical conditions or mental health disorders.