With the popularization of 5-MeO-DMT as a powerful substance for self-exploration and reconnection with the essence of life, side effects such as the now-famous reactivations (flashbacks) have also been revealed. These episodes in which the user relives what they experienced during the session until a few days later have been little studied, and their causes are unknown. The truth is, for those who live them, they can become a nuisance, sometimes very confusing and terrifying, which no one is sure how to deal with. If you have experienced a reactivation, completing this anonymous survey will help the community of psychonauts better understand, avoid and/or deal with this phenomenon.
Want to know more about psychedelics?
- How To Change Your Mind: The New Science of Psychedelics – Michael Pollan
- The Psychedelics Explores Guide
- A Really Good Day
- Psilocybin Mushrooms: A Practical Guide to the Types and Magic Effects of Psychedelic Mushrooms
- DMT: The Spirit Molecule: A Doctor’s Revolutionary Research into the Biology of Near-Death and Mystical Experiences
- Quantum Science of Psychedelics: The Pineal Gland, Multidimensional Reality, and Mayan Cosmology